php file erros / need help please

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello

Someone decoded a zend file for me.. after uploaded it on ftp i get some errors, i tryed to fix but (dont know if what it did is right, i dont have skills in php) now im stuck and i dont know where the problem is.

Please take a look to those error and if you think that you are able to fix my php file please pm me, i will pay you if necessary.

1st error:
Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/user/public_html/main.php on line 136line 136:Code: [Select]mt_srand( ( double ) * 1000000 );I deleted the* (is that ok?)
---------------------------------------
2nd error:
Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 204line 204:Code: [Select]for ( ; $i < $total_pages + 1; } while ( 0 ), ++$i )changed to:Code: [Select]for ( ; $i < $total_pages + 1; ) while ( 0 - ++$i )is that correct?
3rd error:
Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting T_WHILE in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 214line 214:Code: [Select]}
if ( $add_prevnext_text )
{deleted: } and { is that ok
4th error:
Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_RETURN, expecting T_WHILE in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 225line 225:Code: [Select]}
return $page_string;
}deleted: } and { (is that ok?)
5th error:
Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 948lince 948: Code: [Select]( "Log Files", "Could not write to logfile "".$fileName.".log" in ""._LOGFILES_PATH."", please make sure that the file has write permissions (chmod 777)." );I changed the [], with - (is that ok?)
6th error:Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 978Line 978: Code: [Select]( "Log Files", "Could not open language directory in ""._TEMPLATE_PATH.""" );I changed the [], with - (is that ok?)
7th error: Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 1026Line 1026: Code: [Select]mt_srand( ( double ) * 1000000 );Deleted *. (is that ok?)
8th error: Code: [Select]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/user/public_html/.main.php on line 1259Line 1259: Code: [Select] $db1->query( "SELECT id, email, activationKey FROM users WHERE confirmed='no' AND status='inactive' AND regdate<(UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-"._MEMBER_ACTIVATIONRESEND * 60 * 60 * 24.") AND lastlogin='0' AND active_sentmail='no'" );
And that`s it here i am stuck.. i dont know what to do.

Please help me with my error, i really need to be fixed.
Like i said i will pay if necessary.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
161 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Search in the PHP Files
have to search asterisk(*) in the php code of the php files .
In the html page one text box

how to make database item unique
Hey guys,

is it possible to do this:

I have the database item $title being pulled for

array & querys help/advice.
Ok so here goes , I have a mysql database and basically here's what I need to do.

// foreach

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

Trouble verifying database password
Thankyou to everyone who responded to my last post (I can't find the posting, it has been buried). <

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

PHP Cannot redeclare class
I have 6 files, and two of them do not seem to want to play well. I keep getting a "Cannot rede

send message to the java application
Oracle 10g with Windows platform.

I have a java application that periodically pings the d

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash