About imagecopyresampled()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I am looking to use this function to resize parts of an image to a fixed thumbnail size. I have used this functions many times, but I am trying to become more advanced as time pass by.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have been looking on the web, however, I cannot find out what these four arguments control. I was hoping somebody knows.

I was hoping someone could give me an answer:

$src_x
x-coordinate of source point.

$src_y
y-coordinate of source point.

$dst_w
Destination width.

$dst_h
Destination height
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
246 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query issues
I probably have this setup wrong well I know I do because nothing is showing up now. What I want is

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1
When i add quote at the end of this link
example:http://localhost/articlemania/category.php?cid=3

how to easy edit text, with box? Help.
Hi.
I have a little problem. I'm doing a webpage for my aunt and I would like to make it as easy

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

Array help
Hello i got this code to fetch data from database but it is not working it displays
7
Array

Forms Authentication and Refresh at Login page
Hello, When I try to press the Login button in my webapplication at my login.aspx page nothing h

Help: problem with Headers to download PDF file
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a script where when a user clicks a link he gets a PDF file to op

ob_ dynamic content
i was wondering about the potential to use ob to create a <div then remove it when the page

Getting a variable to work in function params
I have this fuction which is inside a class:

Code: public static function generateEmbedCode($

I need an iframe that calls up a different page according to the date
hi

I don't know any php (only html) and I urgently need to do the following:

I need a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash