OPINIONS WANTED


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS THE (USERNAME/PASSWORD) ENTERED BY THE USER THEN EITHER GRANTS ACCESS OR DENIEDS ACCESS
case "Login":
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if(!preg_match("/^[a-z0-9]{2,20}$/i", $_POST["F_1_Login_Username"]) || !preg_match("/^[a-z0-9]{2,20}$/i", $_POST["F_1_Login_Password"])){
$Login_Error = "INCORRECT ACCOUNT INFORMATION";
}
if(!$Login_Error){
$Login_Username = $DB->real_escape_string($_POST["F_1_Login_Username"]);
$Login_Password = $DB->real_escape_string(md5($_POST["F_1_Login_Password"]));
$Login_Check = $DB->query("SELECT id,username,account_status,suspended_timestamp FROM members WHERE username='$Login_Username' && password='$Login_Password'");
$Login_Status = $Login_Check->num_rows;
$Login_Information = $Login_Check->fetch_object();
if($Login_Status){
if($Login_Information->account_status == 0){
if(!QUICK_STATUS_CHECK($DB,$Login_Information->id,$TIMESTAMP)){
$_SESSION["USER_ID"] = $Login_Information->id;
$USER_ID = $Login_Information->id;
$DB->query("UPDATE members SET last_action='$TIMESTAMP' WHERE id='$USER_ID'");
}else{
$Login_Error = "YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED IN ALREADY";
}
}elseif($Login_Information->account_status == 1){
if($Login_Information->suspended_timestamp < $TIMESTAMP){
if(!QUICK_STATUS_CHECK($DB,$Login_Information->id,$TIMESTAMP)){
$_SESSION["USER_ID"] = $Login_Information->id;
$USER_ID = $Login_Information->id;
$DB->query("UPDATE members SET account_status='0' WHERE id='$USER_ID'");
$DB->query("UPDATE members SET last_action='$TIMESTAMP' WHERE id='$USER_ID'");
}else{
$Login_Error = "YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED IN ALREADY";
}
}else{
$Login_Error = "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED FOR 24 HOURS";
}
}else{
$Login_Error = "ACCOUNT BANNED";
}
}else{
$Login_Error = "INCORRECT ACCOUNT INFORMATION";
}
}
if($USER_ID){
TEMPLATE(0,0);
SMOOTH_REDIRECT("Redirecting","index.php");
TEMPLATE(1,0);
}else{
LOGIN_FORCE($USER_ID, $Login_Error);
}
break;
The code above works 100%, I just want to see if I missed any security things or programmed it crappy
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP
Hi,

I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server usin

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

Display last record first.
I need some help how put the last record first and first record last.

Thanks

Code: &am

quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...

I often see an exa

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

I need some help with the IF command...
I have a large number of images in one section of my website with the .jpg format. I'm adding a bun

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash