url- go to webpage


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have an input text field and submit button.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
how do i make the url entered into the textfield go to that webpage?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
216 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

Retrieving innerHTML with cURL?
Hey all (sorry I know I'm a leecher, but I soon won't be. This is my first PHP project, but not my l

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

Quick fix: Conditional statement with an array
Hi, I'm getting the temperature value off of the Environment Canada website along with the icon file

Open/Close Links in Php
Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new

Sum of Values in an Array
This is probably really simple... but it's been years since I've written anything, so bare with me!<

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

phpMailer will not connect using SMTP
I am trying to use phpMailer with smtp:

Code: [Select]$mailer = new PHPMailer();
$mailer-&

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash