Login Script Issues

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow people to login but prevent multiple logins with the same username. Everything appears to work fine however multiple people can still login simultaneously. I have verified sessions are being stored with the correct info and it appears cookies are generated as well so why can people login with the same username from different machines simultaneously? I have included all of the php pages i'm using as well as a copy of my php.ini file. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
62 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase
Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please f

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Help, Base64 encoding url and decoding server side.
Hello everyone, i have a website with videos and games and also provide an embed code which people c

I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,

For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash