Parse XML

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Good day,

I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simplexml_load_string return tons of errors. Maybe someone could help me?

Code: pending.php?XMLReturn=<%3Fxml version%3D"1.0" encoding%3D"utf-8"%3F><response><Success><![CDATA[1]]><%2FSuccess><ErrorCode><![CDATA[0]]><%2FErrorCode><SubscriberID><![CDATA[11]]><%2FSubscriberID><RedirectURL><![CDATA[http%3A%2F%2Fflivoo.com%2Fcustomers%2Fmario%2Fpending.php]]><%2FRedirectURL><%2Fresponse>
This is how the GET string looks, how to parse it?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx
Dear All,

I am working for a steel project which is repetitive manufacturing.

Socket Server Response Headers
Earlier I had a post about my Socket Server, I wasn't able to get it to connect, now I can

I

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

Check something, wait, check again, do something!
Hi guys.

I wonder if someone can help me with this.

Basically, what I want to do is (

making web pages for accounts
Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im j

elseif help!
OK so I'm new to the site, as well as PHP altogether (Trying my hand at managing an online RPG) and

Database 'Validation'
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to validate the password entered by the user with the password in the dat

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash