Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workflow solution in my project. But would like to get more insight on what exactly Open Text is and the basic intoduction about OpenText. Any presentations, materials would be helpful.

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
239 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

gettext translates ALWAYS?
I'm using gettext with the new version of XAMPP (5.3.0) on Windows Seven RTM (build 7600)
gettext

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

Members Only
Hi all, for my website i have a members area only which on members can veiw, but at the moment anyon

Mail sending is slow on server
Why mail is taking time to be send on apache-linux server

Extracting URL pointer within XML tag
Hi.

I'm trying to extract text between two quotation marks in XML. For example, I want to ex

How could I do this?
Ive got a simple lottery game, and am using an sql database to keep track of the numbers bought. But

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta
Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I use

drop-down with sub-category appear
Hello,

i know how to build a simple dro-down list, im looking for a code when im gonna choose

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash