Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL Function we are getting the error like

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Error is: Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.
.

From Database side the function is working fine.

VB code:
objDBConn.Open "PROVIDER=OraOLEDB.Oracle;DATA SOURCE=xxx;USER ID="xxx";PASSWORD="xxx"

Dim Cmd As New ADODB.Command
Dim ArrX(5) As String
ArrX(0) = "0"
ArrX(1) = "1"
ArrX(2) = "2"
ArrX(3) = "3"
ArrX(4) = "4"
Cmd.ActiveConnection = objDBConn
Cmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
Cmd.CommandText = "fn_SampleArray"

-- The below command is not executing.

Cmd.Parameters.Append Cmd.CreateParameter("fn_in_arr", adArray, adParamInput, ArrX)
Cmd.Parameters.Append Cmd.CreateParameter("Result", adVarChar, adParamOutput)
Cmd.Execute

MsgBox Cmd.Parameters(0)
Can you please advice us.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
227 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php navigation
I have four buttons on a php page.
If i click a button it will redirect to different php pages.

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Storing user data help?
Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more informatio

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

What makes a script your own?
If someone finds a login script online, and changes some variable names around and some other minor

help with image text
Hi ...

see i need the text of the name and number to start in the center and always be in the

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash