PHP onsubmit in the form not going to the fuction.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a form through ‘onsubmit’ calling a function validation(). But not going to the function at all. Why?

<form action="member.php" method="post" name="frmlogin" id="frmlogin" onsubmit="return validation();" enctype="multipart/form-data">
.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
.
.
</form>

The function code :-
<script language="javascript">

function validation()
{

if(document.frmlogin.title.value=='')
{
alert("Please enter Title")
document.frmlogin.title.focus();
return false;
}
}
</script>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

help retrieiving results and doing pagination
Having some trouble trying to get the results to show on more than just one page.

What is ha

how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,

I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr

Upload, SSL and more php help
I recently just installed a ssl cert and do i use https for the whole site or just for the checkout.

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

Cloud Computing?
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help explain this term to me. I'm starting to hear it

gather checkbox data from form into email
Hello all,

First, i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts regarding set

Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming
Hi Gurus,

I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that devel

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash