Javascript form submit and radio buttons?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When this form is submitted, it is automatically resubmitted using JS.

All my fields are carried over in the $_post except for total, and state which are radio buttons and a drop down.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <p><input type="radio" name="Total" value="30" /> 1 Ticket - $30</p>
<p><input type="radio" name="Total" value="50" /> 2 Tickets - $50</p></td>
</tr>
<tr><td><p><strong>First Name:</strong></p>
<p><INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="FirstName" VALUE="<?=$_POST['FirstName']?>"></p></td>
<td><p><strong>Last Name:</strong></p>
<p><INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="LastName" VALUE="<?=$_POST['LastName']?>"></p></td></tr>
Obviously I can't change the value of Total to $_POST['Total'] since that hasn't been set yet. What can I do here?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

Help =( !! Upload Pics [PHP script]
Hello
I need help with a php script [MULTIPLE UPLOAD IMAGES] , where I want to add a feature (wat

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error


Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

need help modifying script
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to php and am having a bit of trouble modifying a script.

This

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1
When i add quote at the end of this link
example:http://localhost/articlemania/category.php?cid=3

On page view, minus credit
Hello all, please, I need a little help with this script. I am charging one credit (credits can be p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash