Preventing SQL Injection

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a question about SQL Injection, In some of our code we use this: view plaincopy to clipboardprint?Replace(inString, "'", "''") Replace(inString, "'", "''") does this prevent all forms of SQL Injection? Also what exactly does parameterized statements do?view plaincopy to clipboardprint?myCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@username", user); myCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@password", pass);

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

"From field" in PHP email form
I used a wizard to create a PHP email form. I was able to customize it with the exception of the Fr

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

GET * FROM _____ Except?
I have a site that is for stock photography.

This section of the code calls images to display

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash