Chat Box in PHP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I was thinking in doing a Chat Box in PHP. For that I would use a form with two fields, Nick and Message, then I would store the data in a DB and show them.
I have already made the code for this. In the Chat Boxes I saw there the tima/date always appears in front of the messages.
I don't need the time but I'd want to send to a database field the date of the moment when the user clicks the subtim button for orientation purposes.
Can someone give me an hint on how to do this?
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

printing links
Hi every1

i am connecting to a table in sql and the looping through with a while ($ var = my

Pro-rata Billing in Periodic Billing for Rental
Hi guys,

We have a situation, where a rental contract starts at the mid of the month say

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

A Few Questions
Hi, I want to ask a few questions that I can't seem to find..

1) I'm creating a "shortcu

grouping within a foreach?
hello all,

I currently have a list of products spit out from my db via a foreach loop. Right

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

Creating web pages by php
Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash