Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration settings.

Case : In our organisationla structure ,our Plants has storage locations in various EU countries.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
We need to report goods movment from Storage location ( NL) to other Storage Location ( DE) within same Plant ( A, UK )

What steps/ enhancement/ config require ????

Currently, standard report is not able to fetch data for goods movments withing same plant but with different storage location countries.

Your Help is highly appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
276 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Mail functionality from localhost to server
Hi

I am facing problem of mail functionality.

When i tested mail functionality in my

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

Pass sql into pl/sql and create RMAN duplicate script.
Hi,

I'm new to pl/sql and I'm trying to write a script that will generate some RMAN comma

Help with php code
Hello, can anyone tell me why this php word trap fails to work,
and the trigger words get blow r

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

Pop-up Banner
Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site

Sql and php order list script problems
Hi im having a few problems with trying to get the coding right on a orders list ive done (or trying

php slowing my site?
Hi all,

I think that one of the reasons that my site doesn't work fast is that the code is ve

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash