replacements


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a variable in my PHP script like

ASSFDDDDDDDDDDDDDASDDDDDDDDARYTRHKKHHHHHHHHHHH and positions 5-10

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I want to replace these positions with another color .

$newpat="<font color=blue>$pat</font>";

can someone tell me what function to use and how, I tried string_replace, but didn't work. I did not know hoe I could tell it to replace specific positions and multiple at a time.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
264 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt ?
how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt and so on 200-300 into file 3.txt ?

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Need help with a mail notify function
I was tasked with setting up a site that's been prewritten. The site is basically a form that captur

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Help: calling function
Hi,
Is it possible to call a php function on page close?
If yes, could you explain how and whe

Character increment
Hi,

I am facing a scenario like above,but in my case i want to show up like Col A,Col B etc..

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash