Problem!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have another problem, when i run this code i get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/a1408362/public_html/admin.php on line 41". I can't see why in the code below i get this.

Heres the code "Code: <?php

//checks cookies to make sure they are logged in
if(isset($_COOKIE['ID_my_site']))
{
}
$username = $_COOKIE['ID_my_site'];

if ($username <> "administrator");

{ header("Location: login.php");
}

else {}

?>

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
107 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

DOMDocument parsing
Hello, I am parsing an xml file from an API which I have converted into a DOMDocument in php. This i

Help a newbee save my job !
Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Changes to hosting company's server has affected web contact form
I started a thread a couple of months ago about the contact forms on my client's website. Basically

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash