Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

After dealing with numerous very well qualified programmers to only turn down the project due to difficulty or lack of a solution I am curious if anyone has figured this out.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have run across a few sites that have some programs but all turn up to have some issues with the pairing of teams.

Please let me know! If you know the solution, we can work something out as far as payment. This is not a looking for work post, but merely a "can it be done" and if so and you are willing to share the info, it would be greatly helpful.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

$GPRMC and NMEA how to extract from report
Hi There,

Im a little bi lost and not sure where to start with this one, ive got a small gps

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Display the user's weight lost in the past week
Hello everyone,

I am working on a weight loss app for my site, and I want to display the user

How to show more than 1 users with this code...
Hello,
i have a table that shows users only if I, as Administrator, want to be shown. But its sho

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

Finding digits in variable containing text, and IDing them
$romanstock = "http://www.remoteprice.com/data.asp?storeid=123&itemcode=456&typ

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Request for tunning the below query
Hi,

Can any one help me on the below query while improving the performance,

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash