Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

After dealing with numerous very well qualified programmers to only turn down the project due to difficulty or lack of a solution I am curious if anyone has figured this out.

I have run across a few sites that have some programs but all turn up to have some issues with the pairing of teams.

Please let me know! If you know the solution, we can work something out as far as payment. This is not a looking for work post, but merely a "can it be done" and if so and you are willing to share the info, it would be greatly helpful.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
344 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Login Script Issues
I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow peopl

Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var

MVC - Code review
I'm in the process of trying to wrap my head around MVC, and as part of that, I'm attempting to impl

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?
Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transa

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash