Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t
Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti
Anti Spam Code
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I
I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,
For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Suggestions for Functional module
Hello experts,
I Have done B.Sc(Mathematics) and MCA & have learnt SAP/ABAP but do n
How could I do this?
Ive got a simple lottery game, and am using an sql database to keep track of the numbers bought. But
PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see
pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?
For examp
Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to