Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doing for the last few weeks.

Basically I have searched the web, high and low for a "mail to a friend" php (or even javascript) code that will:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
1) Send a friend the URL of the page they clicked the "mail a friend" link from.
and
2) The submit form HAS to have some form of captcha code to stop spamming. And if possible shows the URL that is going to be sent as a preview to the sender.

I have honestly searched everywhere, seen some good scripts but they either dont work or are missing one of the above that I need. I dont even mind paying a small fee it if does what I want it to do.

I have a 600 page website so I need more than a refer my website script, it has to be a refer this webpage script.

Also, one other thing, is there a way of adding a "tweet this webpage" so that visitors can click on it and it then takes them to the mail twitter log in page, they log in and their tweet defaults to "Wow check out this great webpage (puts the url in from the page they clicked "tweet this page").

Hope that makes sense and any help would be SO appreciated as I have given up the search, lol.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
172 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing PHP variables from one page to another
Hello-

I'm having trouble figuring out how to transport a variable from one php file to anoth

Not "Just Another" MMORPG - text based.
Hello,

I've been learning MySQL and PHP for the last 2-3 years.
Though, I've had long paus

Chat Box in PHP
I was thinking in doing a Chat Box in PHP. For that I would use a form with two fields, Nick and Mes

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

how to populate a drop down box
Hi buddies!

PROCEDURE DOWNLOAD_REPORT_FORM (report_name varchar) is begin DOWNLO

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash