Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a single generic BL transaction to transfer different types of messages from the site instances to a single central instance. The central instance has several schedules that run the same generic transaction with different parameters in order to transfer different types of messages.

As far as possible we have tried to avoid overruns where two of these schedules are running at the same time, but eventually the scheduler becomes "stuck" where many of the "Next Run Time" values indicated on the Scheduler table are in the past. When in this state the Scheduler page indicates that the transactions are running, but no messages are transferred.

Do we need to ensure that a transaction is never reused across different schedules, or is there another likely cause for the problems we are experiencing (e.g. scheduled next run times not updating when the MII instance is restarted)?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Data type mismatch
Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in

weeks in a year
hi,

i found this snippet on php.net
QuoteFor the week number for weeks starting on Sunday:

Help with parsing this html
Hi,
I've got some html i just need a couple of strings from.. argh, it's freaking me out. I've t

understanding functions and classes
Code: [Select]
class person {
var $name = "Jimmy Goe";

function get_nam

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

. and .. appearing instead of pictures
First of all, thanks very much for providing this forum. It is very much appreciated!

My son

TimeStamp Column Problem...
I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash