Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a single generic BL transaction to transfer different types of messages from the site instances to a single central instance. The central instance has several schedules that run the same generic transaction with different parameters in order to transfer different types of messages.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
As far as possible we have tried to avoid overruns where two of these schedules are running at the same time, but eventually the scheduler becomes "stuck" where many of the "Next Run Time" values indicated on the Scheduler table are in the past. When in this state the Scheduler page indicates that the transactions are running, but no messages are transferred.

Do we need to ensure that a transaction is never reused across different schedules, or is there another likely cause for the problems we are experiencing (e.g. scheduled next run times not updating when the MII instance is restarted)?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Validation
Hello

I know this is a really vag question.

I need to have a input field on a form th

Mastering Regular Expressions, Third Edition, is available.
The Third Edition of Mastering Regular Expressions is available.

QuoteThis third edition is 5

please help me... my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database
hai guys,
please help me... in the following function my password gets encrypted but no

DateObject and Nulls
Hi all,

I have an array mapped to a value object. One of the items in the array is a PHP Date

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Having a problem get the selected item from a drop down menu
I have been looking at this for days now.

I have a drop down menu that get it's values from a

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Paypal
Hi all,

I have an advanced basic knowledge of php

I want to try something new for a s

calculator
I can't figure out why this code doesn't work. No error messages. Page loads.

Code: <

Count of reciepients in php mailer
How can i sent a mail to large no of reciepients say 10,00,00 Using PHP MAILER

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash