single values into sql field

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be stored into a single field on the mysql table in the back end. e.g

the user may select red + blue + green and so in the field i want it to show red,blue,green.

is it best to list the options in like an array or how do i do this as i dont do much PHP and so am a bit rusty.

hope you can help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
217 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

Display the user's weight lost in the past week
Hello everyone,

I am working on a weight loss app for my site, and I want to display the user

include
Hi I have this way of licensing my PHP application, and I want to know if you guys can answer some q

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,

I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++

Help with usergroups? prolly really quick
So were coding our own forums for a game system we made an we have the users level setup but now I n

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

Displaying an image using echo command
I had done a query on my database, one of the fields being an image reference to a directory where a

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash