Date help - fetch dates for Mondays between xxx and yyy?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does anyone know the best way to do this? I have two dates, say:

2010-01-26 and 2010-05-30

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
and I want to return the dates of all the Mondays between them:

2010-02-01
2010-02-08
2010-02-15
....etc.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Php - mysql select?
hi, i have this code:

Code: <?php
session_start();
// dBase file
include &quo

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Session login issue
I'm wondering how to fix a problem I'm having with a session-based login system

Say I go to h

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

IF Statement & Two Tables With Different Echoes
I'm retrieving two tables in a single query using UNION ALL, like so:

Code: $query = "SE

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash