include


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I have this way of licensing my PHP application, and I want to know if you guys can answer some questions with it.
So there is the index.php on the server of the person who bought it (www.client.com/index.php) now it has this as part of its code (in basic terms)
Code: <?php autenticatkey($key);?> Now if autenticatkey has it as being valid it does Code: <?php include "http://www.mywebsite.com/projects/myproject.php";?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I need to know if someone can see the code in myproject.php, can they somehow download myproject.php and how can i prevent this if they can, thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php or sql?
Sorry not sure if this is a sql problem or php the following code is supposed to delete data from th

Form errors in an array
I'm processing a form and putting the errors in an array. empty($errors) doesn't seem to do the tric

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

why aint this working?
i have this code:

Code: $num = 250;
$count = ($num - $rcount);

echo $rc

Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
I'm having issues with the following function in PHP 5...

function getTreeWithChildre

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

records between 2 dates
Hello all,

I have a date tracked table which contains effective_start_date and effective

How to make a mail Form secure?
I want to create an email Form on my web site. How can I make the Form secure so the submitted info

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash