Automatic Webpage ??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a page www.mysite.com/test.php with a
<form>
<textarea name="data" cols="100" rows="20"></textarea> //to enter the page matter
<input name="Link" type="submit" value="Link" /> //to enter the link
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
</form>

user input // which I submit in the form
----------
data: This is page matter which is shown on my page.
link : page1.php

expected result
---------------
www.mysite.com/page1.php // THIS PAGE IS CREATED
This is page matter which is shown on my page. // THIS SHOULD BE THE MATTER WITHIN THE PAGE

//** It should get my default css from root**

Any code snippet please, THANKS
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

User registration and login
I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the mo

Mastering Regular Expressions, Third Edition, is available.
The Third Edition of Mastering Regular Expressions is available.

QuoteThis third edition is 5

Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function
Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL

mysql query with single quotes in a variable
$sitedetails = "INSERT INTO vars (address, sitename, description, ownername, theme) VALUES ('$u

Displaying a record from mysql in a simple swf file
Hi,

I have a mysql database containing information I would like to display in my swf.

Session problem?!?
Hello All! I am very new to the php world but I am working on fixing things that a previous programm

Pre-Fill out a PHP form...??
This is for work actually (geek squad). We have to fill out this online php form at work over and ov

upload photo limits
ive got a upload photo script and im just trying to make more secure currently it limits size and as

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

retrieving images from mysql database using php
So I've been trying to figure out how to store images in a mysql database, and as far as i can tell

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash