Unable to customise toolbar in FCK


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

SkinPath="skins/silver/" CustomConfigurationsPath="~/fckeditor/fckconfig.js" Height="200px" Width="100%">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
here is my code i am unable to show the custom toolbar in fck whats the reasoni also set the path of the CustomConfigurationPath to ../fckeditor/fckconfig.js but it shows error in popup MyToolbar doesn't exixts.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Inserting multiple records from single form
I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so

PHP Code reffering to database, doing something wrong.. pls help
Well i am quite new with PHP
and for school we have to make a PHP script which reffers to a Data

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Notice Undefined index: reset/ Attempting to redirect, works, but get a notice
Full Header.php is:
Code: [Select]<?php
$reset= false;
$reset= strip_tags($_GET[&quo

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

help retrieiving results and doing pagination
Having some trouble trying to get the results to show on more than just one page.

What is ha

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

question about n
I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.<

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash