batch file not building to webapps folder


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how to run the .bat file, but my project isn't in the Apache webapps folder. I'm getting an error in IE that says "Localhost is not set up to establish a connection on port 8080 with this computer." I'm not sure what's wrong.

- Environmental variable path points to java 1.6.0 bin folder
- class path seems set up correctly
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
- servlet.api is in directory

what am I missing?

thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
94 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

listing help
Hi,

at first, great new design!!! I like it,

i got a problem,

I want to list so

Refining of search Criteria
Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different s

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Echo multiple lines of html code
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to echo multiple lines of html codes.

Problem!
I have another problem, when i run this code i get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexp

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash