Call db table from any PHP file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init.php, and be able to call it from any PHP file that has init.php included.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Table is called abc_offline and has columns a,b,c in it.

What I am wanting is to be able to call it from any PHP file by:
$offline['a'] for example

How do I do this, I been told I need an array in init.php but I don't know how to do this.

At the moment the init.php has the DB conncect details and some calls to other tables.

Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

TabControl Inside ListView Not Editing
Hello everybodyI have a ListView on my page. Inside the ListView I put a TabControl, cuz I want to p

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

PHP & Images [Resize, Crop, Save]
Hey! Well I have a little dilema, hoping I could find some guidance.

I have a CMS and on the

PHP SUBMIT
Code: <input name="doLogin" type="image" src="images/loginsubmit.jpg

Problem assigning value to variable in "IF" function
Does this script makes sense? I am trying to take the value that is set to "authenticat" a

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

Curl & sessions PLS HELP
Hello,

I have a problem with curl and sessions and i will try to explain the best i could.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash