List/Menu Box


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the database, how would you do this for a List/Menu box? The only way I know how is
Code: <?php echo $sel_subject['house_price']; ?>
This is what I have

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <select name="propType" />
<?php echo $sel_subject['propType']; ?>
<option></option>
<option>House</option>
<option>Bungalow</option>
<option>Flat</option>
<option>Detached</option>
<option>Semi Detached</option>
<option>Terraced</option>
</select>

Also is it wrong to leave all the options on this page?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
277 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration
Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers

Text to picture Generator
Hello, i have found this script and it works really good^^ But i have one problem, i would like to c

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

Grabbing Values From an Array for Posting
I have a grid array that I am using with a form that when it hits the currently named test.php it lo

Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY
Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

CALL FUNCT

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash