Default TimeZone


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming out 5 hours differen't to what I want them to. I attempted placing the following in my Header file...

Code: [Select]date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
But it doesn't seem to have worked, am I missing something?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
163 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Hi,

This is a email a friend type of form, and it isn't working anymore.

<?

PHP & Java
Hello,

can PHP code be used inside java code?

Code: <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Java

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

PHP Display Telephone Number On Referrer
I have used the php below to show a different telephone number in the header of the site depending u

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

session checking in page load
hai all I have a web site is www.Mryas.com in this my login page is Page1.aspx its co

Help please - How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

date("now") prints out wrong date ?
Hi Guys
Anyone know why and how I can fix it ?

problem in pagination when processing with selectbox form
Hi,

I have a search form, with select boxes, if am selecting the value from the form, it work

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash