Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Gurus,

I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that development user require select-option on
screen for entering multiple storage type.
My first question : Is any thing available for directly implement select-option by module pool ?

My Second Question : I have use two text boxes for range and one button for multiple selection and arrange on screen like select-option. then on PAI of that button I call COMPLEX_SELECTIONS_DIALOG FM. Now it is working fine. Now I put some value in it. when I save the values and exit , I want the icon of the button must change from icon_enter_more to icon_display_more. I write the below code for that in PBO of the screen:

if rtabhttp://] is initial. "RTAB[ is a table for holding values what inputted in popup of multiple selection.
write icon_enter_more as icon to button. " BUTTON is screen field and it taken as a type C length 4 on TOP module as .
else. " BUTTON taken on screen as push button.
write icon_display_more as icon to button.
endif.

but the icon is not changing dynamically.
If I use ICON_CREATE then one short dump happen describing OUTPUTLEN_TOO_SMALL.

Can anybody please give me the solution

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
181 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

frame help
on the bottom frame is menu.html

Code: <body><form action='link.php' met

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?
Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capt

Multithreading in Oracle (Java, SQLJ, Pro*C,??) on 10g
I am investigating how to run a Java stored procedure in multithread mode.
I know that if I chang

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

php web service error
hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutor

Problem with coding MySQL query
I'm having heaps of trouble getting one of my PHP/MySQL queries to work for some reason (and the fun

Issues: PHP Forms -Clearing
I've tried looking online before actually asking for help, but I've been looking for about the past

Word filter problem
Hello,

im trying to make a filter for words inputted in to my website but i want to store the

Local file browser with php
Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash