FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,
The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe
values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data
Help Ordering Arrays
Hi, I have 3 arrays as shown below.
Code: $users = $this->get_latest_users();
$flir
UTL File problem
Hi
I have a file in certain path with the following permissions (The file is a dummy file witho
How do I send data using an html link
Hi
If I have
<a href="main_file.php">
How do I send data t
batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how
firefox wouldnt stream mp3 files completely from my php page
hi everyone,
I have a php file trying to read and stream mp3 files. It works fine in IE but my pr
Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:
ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
SO : windows xp
database : XE
there is a table (transito) with two fields of clob
Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.
I need to create a drop