order by date not ID number help php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to orginize the following code to order by date not id number.
any help would be great

Code: [Select]<?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

// Status
// 1. inshop
// 2 in progress
// 3 pending
// 4 to be picked up
// 5 Done. Out of office.

$db = mysql_connect("x","x","x") or die("Couldn't connect");
mysql_select_db("x",$db) or die("Couldn't select database");
$query="SELECT * FROM `calls` WHERE `status` = '1' AND `priority` != 1";
$result=mysql_query($query);
$num=mysql_numrows($result);

print '<table width="100%" border="0">';
print "<tr><td><b>In Shop: $num
</b></td></tr>";
$i=0;
while ($n < $numa) {
$customer=mysql_result($result_customer,$n,"name");
$n++;
};
$id=mysql_result($result,$i,"id");
$date=mysql_result($result,$i,"date");
$time=mysql_result($result,$i,"time");
$customer=mysql_result($result,$i,"customer");
// $worksheetnum=mysql_result($result,$i,"worksheetnum");
// $worksheetnum =mysql_result($result2,$i,"($_POST['worksheetnum'])");
$worksheet=mysql_result($result,$i,"worksheet");
#Find customer name out of customer field
$query_customer="SELECT `name` FROM `customers` WHERE `id` = $customer";
$result_customer=mysql_query($query_customer);
$numa=mysql_numrows($result_customer);
$n=0;

while ($n < $numa) {
$customer=mysql_result($result_customer,$n,"name");
#end
//View Inshop

print '<FORM ACTION="GWS_online_lookup.php" method=post>';
print "<tr><td width=11%><input type="hidden" name="wo" value=$id><input type="submit" value="View"/>";
print "</td>";
print '<td align="left" width="29%">';
// print '<b><h3>';
print "$customer";
// print '</b></h3>';
print '</td><td width="24%">';
// print '<b><h3>';
print "$date";
// print '</b></h3>';
print '</td><td width="20%">';
// print '<b><h3>';
print "$time";
// print '</b></h3>';
print '<td width="16%">';
// print '<b><h3>';
print "WS $id";
// print '</b></h3>';
print '</td>';
print '</form>';
$n++;
};
// $i++;
// };
print "</table>";
$worksheetnum = trim(stripslashes($_POST['worksheetnum']));
$customerid = trim(stripslashes($_POST['customerid']));
$id = $_POST['wo'];
print $worksheetnum;
print "<input type="hidden" name="worksheetnum" value=$worksheetnum>";
print "<input type="hidden" name="customerid" value=$customerid>";
print "<input type="hidden" name="wo" value=$id>";

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
115 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes

PHP / MySQL Associative Multidimensional Array:
Hello.

I have data in a MySQL Table that adheres to the below: (note, no index, could add if

mysq_num_rows
Hi,

I want to use:

Code: if(mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==2)
how can the value 2, be

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

Working with Dates, help.
Sooo to make a long story short, here's what im trying to accomplish.

I need to create a drop

Hotlinking Picasa as the image folder of a website
Hi there PHP freaks, I would like to create a private album in Picasa to use it as the image folder

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash