DirectoryIterator and Hacked Website

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone.

My problem:
Some one has been sneaking in to my website hidden Iframes. I've changed passwords & reset permissions to read, but then the permissions get changed to include write and they inject the IFRAMES. I go through this process daily and am tired of it.

The challenge:
To write a script that scans the files for permission changes and email me the results.

The solution:
This is what I have so far:

$it = new RecursiveDirectoryIterator("/home/content/e/n/v/<website name>/html/");
foreach(new RecursiveIteratorIterator($it) as $file) {
echo $file . "n"; echo date ("F d Y H:i:s.", filemtime($file)); echo substr(sprintf('%o', fileperms($file)), -4);
echo "<br/>";
}

I know the ultimate challenge is to secure the website, but until I can figure out how I need a mechanism to
help me cope.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
155 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

frame help
on the bottom frame is menu.html

Code: <body><form action='link.php' met

help with insert
Hi there,

I am trying to insert some data into a database, but for some reason, it is not ins

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

Where am I going wrong
Been trying to work this out for hours

I have two tables called 'Genres' and 'Films'. Genre

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

Comparing two dates
Hi Guys
I have two dates I want to compare. Below is my current implementation. The problem with

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash