Embedding flash object in Else statement

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Else statement. I've googled it several times, and looked at several sites and they all seem to suggest displaying it with show or echo or print. I've tried them all and

show returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

echo returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

print returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

The If..Else statement is below
Code: <?php
if ($pass != $info['password'])
{ header("Location: login.php");
}

else
{

print "<object codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" id="doc_804151193636402" name="doc_804151193636402" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" align="middle" height="500" width="100%" >";
print "<param name="movie" value="./flash/book.swf">";
print "<param name="quality" value="high">";
print "<param name="play" value="true">";
print "<param name="loop" value="true">";
print "<param name="scale" value="showall">";
print "<param name="wmode" value="opaque">";
print "<param name="devicefont" value="false">";
print "<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff">";
print "<param name="menu" value="true">";
print "<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">";
print "<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">";
print "<param name="salign" value="">";
print "<embed src="./flash/book.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" play="true" loop="true" scale="showall" wmode="opaque" devicefont="false" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="doc_804151193636402_object" menu="true" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" salign="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" height="650" width="100%">";
print "</embed>";
print "</object>";

echo "<a href=logout.php>Logout</a>";
}
}
}
?>
Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

help with insert
Hi there,

I am trying to insert some data into a database, but for some reason, it is not ins

Does deleting the spmlog directory critical?
Hi Everyone,

Please, hope you could help me. We're having problems with the SAP backup. I

cookie problem
I hv a website url
In this site main menu functionality based on cookie when user click on parti

C++ API to Oracle dB
I need to perform a select command to the Oracle dB to obtain information from a table.
What libr

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

Character Sets/Collations Stuff
Can someone please give me a check list of things I must do to setup all the charset stuff for my ph

Not connecting to DB using ruby, error:env.c:257:in oci8lib.so: ORA-12154:
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to the database server from the client server using ruby and f

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash