Delete HTML file after loading

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a small web application where I want to make sure the data presented on a page (currently an HTML file) is no older than 60 seconds. The page automatically refreshes every 15 seconds. I was think about renaming the file by placing the php rename() function at the end of the file. Will this work or will the script be executed before the page is viewed? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
105 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

Multi-user card game
I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

UDP Multicast question
Hey,

Im not really in the know when it comes to network related programming and activitie

2 decima places & How to reload my page
Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456

Target costs on Process orders not calculating
Hi All,

We have released standard costs for all the materials. We have also done Goods r

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Passing JS to PHP
So I have the following
Code: <?php
getdetails(?><script type="text/

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash