Delete HTML file after loading


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a small web application where I want to make sure the data presented on a page (currently an HTML file) is no older than 60 seconds. The page automatically refreshes every 15 seconds. I was think about renaming the file by placing the php rename() function at the end of the file. Will this work or will the script be executed before the page is viewed? Any other suggestions?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
105 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with DB connection
Hello there! I'm new to this forum and I'm new to PHP coding also. I wrote something that doesn't ma

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

uploading video files into mysql in php
hi,
I have the video files which i have to upload into mysql db. along with creating thumbnails f

Please help understand this code
I noticed the index page on my site was modified this morning and found this code inserted at the bo

Is there something wrong?
Hi all,

Just a quick question... can someone look at this code and see if something is wrong?

help me fix these syntax errors...
I keep getting multiple syntax errors on this script like this one:

Parse error: syntax error

Sum of Values in an Array
This is probably really simple... but it's been years since I've written anything, so bare with me!<

Upload simple problem
Really confused!! I run once and it worked, but when i tried today...it didn't work

Which par

order by date not ID number help php
I am trying to orginize the following code to order by date not id number.
any help would be grea

I think i'm using the syntax incorrectly
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a newbie with PHP - I'm glad I found this site - I hop

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash