having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. For some reason i'ts giving me the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/b/r/o/bronikov/html/cart/cart.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/b/r/o/bronikov/html/cart/cart.php on line 36

I've looked it over and over again and can't find out whats the issue. Whats weird about it is that it was working last night and i haven't changed a thing from it .

Anyway here is the block of code i'm having isues with. I hope someone here can point out what the issue is

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

single values into sql field
i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

Beginner question regarding Array's
Hi everyone, the page im working on has an array of variable at the top...

Code: $define_li

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

[Need Help] php timing issues
I don't know what is going wrong. I need some help with being able to set an image at 9:00am Colorad

exclude characters from counting?
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have a string like:
Code: $my_s='ASRGREGTGTR----REGREGRE+++RRRRRR..

Login Control?!
I have a Web Site that uses the login control also I have set the destinationurl to the page I want

Page not Loading After Test
Hey All

It seemed that an inlcude statement wasn't working for some reason, so I tried a more

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash