Material Issuing for receiving batch

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently using through MB1B - material transfer from location to location ( mvt 311 ) In that case we will see the issuing batch as well as the receiving batch. But we cannot put any control through the system with regard to the transferring materials. If the material stock exsist in the stores , they can transfer whatever the quantity as his wish to factory floor in the system where as not in the physically.

So by making a solution to the above problem , we noted that MF60 ( pull list ) is the ideal way for make to order scenario and as well as to fulfill our requirement. But in the pull list I couldn't see the field of RECEIVING batch indicator ( which should be in free hand text field ) in the screen.

If any one who know how to make a user exit or any provision to enter batch field is very much helpful to me. Pls be comment urgently.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
108 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

Onclick problem in Firefox
Hi,
I am using a . It doesn't seem to

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

php include email form with attachment
I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecur

Giving the below syntax error
Dear Experts,

I have used 2 buttons in gui status as display and cjhange.When the user wi

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

Batch Session SM35 stuck in status 'in Background
Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Batch Input session SM35.

The batch se

Deleting a record php
Attempting to setup delete a record page. The below code I put together doesn't seem to work.

cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,

I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash