Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please find below the sapinst.log
ERROR 2010-01-09 16:21:08
CJS-30199 The CTC classes were not found after waiting for 900 seconds.

ERROR 2010-01-09 16:21:08
FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalCreateRoleAndAddAction with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalCreateRoleAndAddAction was executed with status ERROR

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

Delete Client 066 Earlywatch
Hi all,

in former times client earlywatch was required for SAPs remote access to SAP inst

batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how

Set Categories
I am creating a submission form for somebody to come in and submit products. These products are sep

Calculus Help (and by help I mean homework)
Hrmmm, I hate posting about math homework, partly because it's homework, and partly because I hate w

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

How to find OS bit version
How can I tell the person browsing my site is running 32, or 64 bit operating system?

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

pagination - need help on passing of search query.
Hi, i have been trying for days but couldn't get this sorted out. Would like some professional help

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash