The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the following error:The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.
Here is my code:<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %> <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
I'm pretty sure it's setup correctly. I think it's a config issue. I'm using VS 2008, but this site was originally created in VS2005 then converted.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
311 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..

I need to pull data for clien

Wordpress IE issue
So I am trying to add the background shadow to my wordpress page. It works fine in Firefox but does

BackButton Behaviour in AJAX
I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

frames get header location..
i have two frames, one top, one bottom. how do i do a form on the bottom frame that gives me the ur

captcha error
I have been trying to implement a captcha in php...

here is the code..
Code: (php) [Select

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

SHOW TABLES Help
Hi all

I have the following

Code: [Select]<?php
$sql = "SHOW TABLES&quo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash