The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the following error:The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.
Here is my code:<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %> <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I'm pretty sure it's setup correctly. I think it's a config issue. I'm using VS 2008, but this site was originally created in VS2005 then converted.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
311 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

Storing Values taken from a DB...
Using this code it will generate a short list from my database

<?php
mysql_connect

Unexpected T_Variable ?
Hi all,
I dont really know what I am doing!! I know I'm doing something wrong, and I know its on

How to assign JS screen.width to ASP.Net variable
I've got this ASP.net routine that gets the cookie value of the screen width, but now I need to chan

How to assign a textbox value to PHP variable??
Hi ! Can any one help me out as quickly as possible. As I m new to PHP.
Plz tell me how to assign

Display the user's weight lost in the past week
Hello everyone,

I am working on a weight loss app for my site, and I want to display the user

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

checkbox update
I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that wou

IP Logger for Voting Script
Can anybody help me place an IP logger into my voting script?
I know that maybe it is not as secu

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash