Export hangs

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all, please help

I have a Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 database. When I want to query the dba_segments or dba_directories views Oracle just hangs, and when I do a export that hangs aswell. I did a export because I cant find the datapump dump file and I need to query the dba_directories to see where it's writing to. I have the log file for the datapump and there is nothing in the alert log.
Any Ideas

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
297 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,

It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data

php forms and database navigatio
Hello,
I'm new to php and i'd like to post the following.
I have written code to get records f

Wierd if else problem
Hi guys,

this probably aint wierd for you, but it seems like php is playin up to me. may b i

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

reading xml faster than DB call?
I am trying to optimize a high traffic website, and I enabled a feature where there are three photos

script is pulling more then they have....
I have this script for my game where they can change there race. This will cost them 2,500 points. H

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash