Export hangs


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all, please help

I have a Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 database. When I want to query the dba_segments or dba_directories views Oracle just hangs, and when I do a export that hangs aswell. I did a export because I cant find the datapump dump file and I need to query the dba_directories to see where it's writing to. I have the log file for the datapump and there is nothing in the alert log.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Any Ideas
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
297 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mails going in spam??
The mails I sent to folks in my database using mail(function) are going in spam??

Any idea ho

SQL query not working well
Hi,
I made a small table with 5 rows and want to make them an sql consult using rownum

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

Problem with variable declaration in switch statement
Hello, I am having some trouble assigning a value to a variable inside a switch statement. What I a

Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,

Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

Create PHP table grid help, please
I have a MySQL database setup, now it's time for the table (gridview) design in php. Here's the prob

pagination numbering pattern
Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash