PHP form help required

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all! Apologies in advance for having to message the forum for help. I know you must get a lot of questions. I've tried everything I can think of & haven't had any luck so this is my last resort. Please keep in mind I'm new to php.

I have created a html feedback form & the associated php form. Includes reCaptcha. The form is online & working. The required details must be filled in works. The reCaptcha works. The submit button works. The 'thankyou' page is displayed. The form is recieved in my email from the email address entry required on the form.

However, there's no actual email content. I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Its a commercial website host & the do support PHP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

max function question
Hi All
Ihave a table that holds shipment numbers and dates like this

select * from

Hyperlink is adding an extra gap to variable
Hi, here's my problem..

I have a php generated page with a hyperlink which opens in a new win

Search with relational database
Hey,

I have quite a complicated (for me anyway ) relational database for an apartments syste

highlighting search terms
well, I started this in the regular PHP section, but it no longer fits there. Suffice it to say, I'm

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

Getting Resource id #11 while trying to connect..
So i tried using "DEFINE" for the first time and im using the variables i defined to conne

IDOC error
Hi, When i send IDOC from ECC system to MII there is no problem ECC side, i says message sent succe

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

problem getting my contact form working
Yeah I know this is a pretty basic problem, but it's been a while since I've worked with PHP and I'm

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash