PHP form help required


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all! Apologies in advance for having to message the forum for help. I know you must get a lot of questions. I've tried everything I can think of & haven't had any luck so this is my last resort. Please keep in mind I'm new to php.

I have created a html feedback form & the associated php form. Includes reCaptcha. The form is online & working. The required details must be filled in works. The reCaptcha works. The submit button works. The 'thankyou' page is displayed. The form is recieved in my email from the email address entry required on the form.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
However, there's no actual email content. I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Its a commercial website host & the do support PHP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Do something every fifth time?
I'm trying to write a loop, but I want it to do something different after every fifth instance. Like

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Trouble with a select list
Hello All!
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a small problem I'm having!

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

reating a background image
I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module buil

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash