file downloaded can't be read !!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

<?php
$fileName = 'mypic.jpg';
$mimeType = 'image/jpeg';
header('content-disposition: attachment; filename=' . $fileName);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
header('content-type: ' . $mimeType);
header('content-length: ' . filesize($fileName));
readfile($fileName);
?>

i tried to download the file called "mypic.jpg" which is stored inside folder called "myfolder"... i use the code written above, n i can download the file but once open nothing was shown up!....

What's wrong?? path?? can anyone help me with this code??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

cURL Sending File as Post
This is a bit complicated, I'm just hoping someone else has run into this and knows how to do it a d

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

browse folder only
hi,
is there a way i can browse or get the directory or folder only and not the file?
i just w

modifying a property of an object from a different class
I have 2 classes:
- Math
- Distance

in my math class, I have this line:
$distance =

Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
I'm having issues with the following function in PHP 5...

function getTreeWithChildre

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

modifying query string with no page refresh
Hi everybody,
I've tried to get info about my problem all over the internet but i didn't find out

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash