PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me instructions, and all is well, apart from if the user give the wrong Captcha information...

The highlighted code is the part where i would like help, i would like the error message to appear in the same area/under submit button, in the form. For example: "*Wrong input for Captcha ", not take the user to a new screen, and make them hit the back button.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated, as im very new to PHP and not really sure whats what.

The code is:

***** PLEASE THE CODE TAG WHEN POSTING SOURCE CODE *****Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<?phprequire_once('recaptchalib.php');$privatekey = "************************";$resp = recaptcha_check_answer ($privatekey, $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"], $_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"], $_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]); [color=#0000FF]if (!$resp->is_valid) { die ("The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Please go BACK and try again..." . "(reCAPTCHA said: " . $resp->error . ")");}[/color] $to = "grant@********";$subject = "Enquiry";$name = $_REQUEST['name'] ;$phone = $_REQUEST['phone'] ;$email = $_REQUEST['email'] ;$message = $_REQUEST['message'] ;$headers = "From: $email";$body = "Enquiry From: $name.nn$name's Phone Number: $phone.nnEnquiry:n$message";$sent = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers) ;if($sent){header( 'Location:******** TEST_ENVIRONMENT/Tatar/thank_you.php' ) ;}else{print "We encountered an error sending your enquiry"; }?>
Thank you in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
233 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with shopcart code
Hello, I am having a bit of trouble being able to add a product to my shopcart. My mysql database i

Help on query replacing the date
Hi Pals,

i want to replace the current date in a column to some value say C or D or any n

Calculus Help (and by help I mean homework)
Hrmmm, I hate posting about math homework, partly because it's homework, and partly because I hate w

i have no idea why this isn't working
Code: <?php
session_start();
include("connect.php");

error_reporting(E

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

Baffled by Undefined Index in Simple Array: Please Help!
Hello. I have a form which posts an array to this script. However, I can't seem to access the values

Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP
Hi,

I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server usin

PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a

how to remove in php string display
My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

$body= "

switch form actions? not working
i want on submit to go to different pages according to the CatID

Code: <?php $CatID=$_

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash