filesize problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i use ubuntu 9.10 and i have mountet a folder from an windows

/mount/FOLDER
/mount/FOLDER/FILE.txt
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

i try to find out the size of folder : FILE.txt

PHP Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /mount/FOLDER/FISIER.txt in /home/alin/programe/instalate/workspace/aptana work/spartacus/Running/indices.php on line 26

access right:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 500 root 183567853 2009-11-09 17:38 FISIER.txt

code that generates warning
if(file_exists($fileName))
{

$fp=fopen($fileName,'r');
echo (fgets($fp)); //it writes the first line from the folder
$fileSize=filesize($fileName);//linia 26

i can't figure out why i can read from the file but the function stat and lstat returns false
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
81 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

Captcha problem users just refresh and it will let them auto submit again
Users will just re submit and not have to enter the new captcha.. ? Lol but if i refresh the page, t

Disabling SAP menu
How do I disable SAP menu for all the users and just restrict them to User Menu in SAP ECC 6.0?

Linux socket programming
Where can I find a good introduction to socket programming?

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

dropdown menu
Hello everbody,

I am php newbie.
I need to develop a program that once click the drop do

MySQL noob question
hi guys

I have a simple mysql table set up, along the lines of

Col 1 - Col 2 - Date_l

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

foreach result into a single variable
Hi,

I have this code...

Code: [Select]foreach ($_POST['Interests'] as $interest =&

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash