Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I need to post back to a C# or VB method to handle the changed text entered into the text box control.Is their a specialized Ajax text box control to handle this? Or does someone know of a way to do this using Ajax? I did find an article below that does not use Ajax. This will give you an idea of what I am after.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
248 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

small inaccuracies
I have this code to convert fractional base 10 into base 2:

while($num > 0)

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

chat
hello i'm amir i need a chat source code in asp.net 2.0 without Ajax. anybody can help me?

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

Pop-up Banner
Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site

Coding question?
Hey guys, I have a quick question. If I want to make a way for people to pay for health in my game,

Error in query: Resource id #4??
hey guys, having a minor (i think) problem here that i havent been able to figure out. long story sh

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash