Mysterious Timeouts

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Internet by just two people: Me & one client.When running in VS2008 it works perfectly fine but when accessed through this server there are frequent and mysterious timeouts. There appears to be no pattern to when & why they occur. Sometimes I get strange errors with codes in the 40000 & 50000 range. Other times it just hangs. There is so little load on this server that I do not understand why this is occurring.I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar and might have some tips for me about how to resolve it?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
122 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Hyperlink is adding an extra gap to variable
Hi, here's my problem..

I have a php generated page with a hyperlink which opens in a new win

mail() problem
Hi Guys,

I've set up a contact email form. It sends the information fine, but it sends it to

Using insert variable
need a way to inert variable data to mysql database

$acc = "212121212";
$nok =

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,

I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

Custom array sort? asc then desc
Any ideas how I could sort this array? I've been trying for a while. Maybe with usort, but I have no

Strip Slashes Help
I've got a script that i've downloaded of the net to edit multiple fields from my sql database, and

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash