Header redirect


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello ive got a problem ive got form with its action set to itself.
Code: <form id="formID" class="formular" method="post" action=""/>
it then runs through validation and if their are no errors it the runs a header redirect.
Code: if($error == ''){
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
header('location: http://example.com/test.php);
}
}
The problem im having is it doesnt pass through all the form variables to the next page like firstname lastname email etc.

If i set the forms action to test.php it sends them all fine can someone please tell me a workaround when using a header redirect?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
259 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add trigger to UpdatePanel programmatically
Hi,I'm working on a website which uses AJAX and Masterpages. What I have is an AJAX UpdatePanel whi

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

Request-URI Too Large
I have created a simple submit form for a mysql database that puts a piece of code into database.<

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message
Hi all i am getting Error(25,63): PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message when executing

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

PHP Script runs on CLI but not through web browser
I am running into an issue that I just can't seem to find the answer to. I have a Windows Server 200

MII Trends - add data onto chart object
Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash