Help, Base64 encoding url and decoding server side.
Posted on
16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by
admin
Hello everyone, i have a website with videos and games and also provide an embed code which people can use to embed the games and videos on their website.
My problem is that alot of people would embed the files but they would delete the link back to my website and bandwidth isnt cheap
I have been reading for the last few hours about encoding, decoding, base64, md5 and basically a way to encrypt or encode the embed code so people can still use it but they wont be able to remove the link since they cant read what the embed code says
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Is there any way to do that or use different method to just hide the code but still work on other websites ?
Also is there any way to make the urls to my files encoded, example:
http://www.mywebsite.com/games/action/mygame.swf
Encode it to look something like this:
http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?game=3475348j345h345gsed6645
(Just like the youtube urls are)
I am sure its possible but i just couldn't find and examples of how its done or even a tutorial.
Please someone help me, i am still learning php so i am not very good at writing my own functions
No comments posted yet
Your Answer:
Login to answer
52
53
Other forums
Something Non-Traditional. Can we solve?
I have an idea for an application here. It's mostly flash, but it couldn't work without a somewhat n
Disabling SAP menu
How do I disable SAP menu for all the users and just restrict them to User Menu in SAP ECC 6.0?
Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP
Hello,
I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:
I ha
rename the file
File.txt
Code: ***DOCUMENT***
..DN:
000044255
..CB:
..SN:
..PY:
2009
..E
how can i expire the submitted page using session.
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i'm using "post" method.
when i submit it,data goes to
Port scanner problem
Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an
SWF image using php?
Hello once again.
My latest en devour requires me to produce an image of a static .swf that i
help with contest script
I would like to code a contest script to my site but i don't know how. Could someone just give me pu
Remove Rows From Database ad
Hi All,
I have this:
Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
include('../com
Why does my php page download images over and over
Can anybody please explain to me why my php page keeps downloading the images and other items every