Any Good MMORPGs you've played?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill the void. I tried Atlantica Online a while ago and really liked it (Gonna download it again) and I played Fly For Fun, wasn't bad. I just downloaded Runes of Magic, but it was kinda bland. The skills weren't exactly exciting, levelling up wasn't something that particularly made me joyous and the quests were boring (the few that I played).

Thing is, I don't have a part time job, and I'm saving money to move out, so I kinda need a Free to Play game, otherwise I'd try out WoW. I know WoW has a trial period, but I don't want to get stuck into a game that I can't afford to play.

Your suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

weeks in a year
hi,

i found this snippet on php.net
QuoteFor the week number for weeks starting on Sunday:

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

upload form file types....
Hey all, I am learning PHP and I am writing a script from the W3C Schools tutorials for uploading fi

php title problem
Hi,

I am having a problem managing my page title with PHP.

Currently I have my <

Weird Problem with curl while sending data
I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

First root of a number
Hi,

I can't find any function in php to give me the first root of a number.
Is there any

help with image upload code
Hello,

right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash