Any Good MMORPGs you've played?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill the void. I tried Atlantica Online a while ago and really liked it (Gonna download it again) and I played Fly For Fun, wasn't bad. I just downloaded Runes of Magic, but it was kinda bland. The skills weren't exactly exciting, levelling up wasn't something that particularly made me joyous and the quests were boring (the few that I played).

Thing is, I don't have a part time job, and I'm saving money to move out, so I kinda need a Free to Play game, otherwise I'd try out WoW. I know WoW has a trial period, but I don't want to get stuck into a game that I can't afford to play.

Your suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

Blank record injected into database
I always found several blank records inside my database, although $SESSION is required to insert the

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Hyperlink is adding an extra gap to variable
Hi, here's my problem..

I have a php generated page with a hyperlink which opens in a new win

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash