Any Good MMORPGs you've played?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill the void. I tried Atlantica Online a while ago and really liked it (Gonna download it again) and I played Fly For Fun, wasn't bad. I just downloaded Runes of Magic, but it was kinda bland. The skills weren't exactly exciting, levelling up wasn't something that particularly made me joyous and the quests were boring (the few that I played).

Thing is, I don't have a part time job, and I'm saving money to move out, so I kinda need a Free to Play game, otherwise I'd try out WoW. I know WoW has a trial period, but I don't want to get stuck into a game that I can't afford to play.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Your suggestions would be appreciated, thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php/mysql problem
Hey all,

Problem: im trying to setup a shop where people can use a drop-down list to select t

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

DOMDocument parsing
Hello, I am parsing an xml file from an API which I have converted into a DOMDocument in php. This i

Results from Db outputted twice
Hey guys.. for come reason my data is outputted twise shown in the image below and i cant figure out

How to find OS bit version
How can I tell the person browsing my site is running 32, or 64 bit operating system?

Problems with strings containing
Hey all,

I have encountered something strange in a script. I am trying to write an XML heade

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

Is it possible to view php source code??
Hi All

I was just wondering if it's possible to view a websites php source code?
I know

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash