How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders (1000), Purchase Orders (2,000), Production Orders (500) to the new system?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I know is to have the open orders be created to the new SAP system, however if these are too many, how can I maintain in the new system?

Is there a way? Or to manually input to the new system?

Best Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

IIS & NW MII on the same server
Hi,

We're weighing the possibility to run both IIS and MII (NetWeaver) on the same server

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

why aint this working?
i have this code:

Code: $num = 250;
$count = ($num - $rcount);

echo $rc

$action = "insert"; //$action = $_GET['action'];
$action = "insert";
//$action = $_GET['action'];

why is this invalid type? I am

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Extract text from string
Hi folks,

I have a string that looks like this:

aaaaaaaaaa:
bbbbbbbbbb (ccccccccc)

Mail form doesn't send Russian/Cyrillic characters correctly?
When someone enters foreign characters (like Cyrillic text, and Japanese/Chinese probably gives the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash