Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down menu in the php file that is executed afterwards. when I echo frmcounty in the php file it returns .$value. which makes sense, but I can't figure out how to get access to the data in $value which is what I need I think.

Thanks in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a

Secure FTP
Hi experts,
There is no SFTP action in MII workbench.
This means it needs developing custo

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

How can I get my program to read a larger array ??
Hi:

I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just t

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

comparing tables across databases sql refinement ideas required
Hi all

Via pl/sql I need to ensure that data between tables in different databases match

How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Customizing message/behavior
Hi,I'm using the ASP.NET membership/authorization controls in my application. Some parts of my appli

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash